RC FW Pilot Flight Competency Test
- This document covers the RC Pilot FW Flight Competency
- Safety is the highest priority. The objective of all competency related matters is to achieve the highest levels of safety and performance.
- The test performed by a RC Instructor (RCASA Members), the outcome is Competent (C) or Not Yet Competent (NYC).
- The pilot is allowed to land for battery replacement or refueling.
- The pilot can use the craft of his choice within the category applicable.
- Any action that is seen as a breach of safety in any way, will result in a complete NYC of this test.
- Do a de-briefing pointing out all positive and negative aspects from the test and results.
- Discuss any findings in a positive manner.
- All tests to be logged on the RCASA portal, C and NYC for good record keeping.