RC / RW Pilot Flight Test
• This document covers the RC RW Pilot Flight Competency test.
• Safety is the first priority. The objective of all competency related matters is to achieve the highest levels of safety and performance.
• The test performed by RCASA Test Officer (TO), the outcome is Competent (C) or Not Yet Competent (NYC).
• The pilot can land for battery replacement or refuelling.
• The pilot can use the craft of his choice within the category applicable.
• Any action that is seen as a breach of safety in any way, will result in a NYC
• We see RW crafts as high risk and needs to be treated with utmost respect. All relevant people to maintain a safe distance and well within all relevant safety rulings at the specific venue/club.
- Do a de-briefing pointing out all positive and negative aspects from the test and results.
- Discuss any findings in a positive manner.
- All tests to be logged on the RCASA portal, C and NYC for good record keeping.