RC / RW Pilot Verbal Test
- This document covers the RC / RW Pilot Verbal Test
- Safety is the first priority. The objective of all competency related matters is to achieve the highest levels of safety and performance.
- The test performed by 2 RC Instructor RW (RCASA Members), the outcome is Competent (C) or Not Yet Competent (NYC) given as a holistic result, not for individual manoeuvres.
- The pilot can land for battery replacement or refuelling.
- The pilot can use the craft of his choice within the category applicable.
- Any action that is seen as a breach of safety in any way, will result in a NYC
- We see RW crafts as high risk and needs to be treated with utmost respect. All relevant people to maintain a safe distance and well within all relevant safety rulings at the specific venue/club.
- Do a de-briefing pointing out all positive and negative aspects from the test and results.
- Discuss any findings in a positive manner.
- All tests to be logged on the RCASA portal, C and NYC for good record keeping.