RC Turbine Instructor Competency Verbal Test
- This document covers the RC Turbine Instructors Competency test.
- Safety is the highest priority. The objective of all competency related matters is to achieve the highest levels of safety and performance.
- This test performed by a pilot of higher competency level, all paid up RCASA members in good standing.
- The pilot is allowed to land for battery replacement or refuelling.
- The pilot can use the craft of his choice within the applicable class.
- Only 1 flight required, landing for refuelling or battery replacement allowed.
- Any action that is seen as a breach of safety in any way, will result in a complete NYC of this test.
3. Additional Notes
- Do a de-briefing pointing out all positive and negative aspects from the test and results.
- Discuss any findings in a positive manner.
- All tests to be logged on the RCASA portal, C and NC for good record keeping