RC Turbine Verbal Competency Test
• This document covers the RC Turbine FW Competency test.
• Safety is priority. The objective of all competency related matters is to achieve the highest levels of safety and performance.
• The test performed by a RC Turbine competency level Pilot (RCASA Members), the outcome is Competent (C) or Not Yet Competent (NYC) given as a holistic result, not for individual action.
• The pilot can use the craft of his choice within the category applicable.
• Any action that is seen as a breach of safety in any way, will result in a NYC
- Do a de-briefing pointing out all positive and negative aspects from the test and results.
- Discuss any findings in a positive manner.
- All tests to be logged on the RCASA portal, C and NYC for good record keeping.